Response to COVID-19
CT McCabe Consulting Services, LLC
Response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Clients:
This communication details CT McCabe Consulting Services, LLC’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the guidance and precautions issued to keep each of our families, our Clients and the general public safe. We are providing frequent communications to those various parties by sending email updates on COVID-19.
These updates include my client requirements and guidance, the most recent statistics on the coronavirus, symptoms to look for, tips to prevent the spread of the virus, recommended guidelines from the CDC, quarantine information, and who to contact if you have been exposed or diagnosed and our business interruption preparedness plans.
Some of the proactive measures we are taking include the following:
- CT McCabe Consulting Services, LLC is preparing daily to update our response plans and any needed modifications to those plans to address the quickly changing environment.
- We are mitigating the spread of the virus by reiterating CDC recommendations and providing guidance to our families and clients to wash hands frequently, do not go to work if sick, avoid shaking hands, wipe down equipment and workstations with disinfecting wipes before and after use, and maintaining a social distance of at least 6 feet.
- We have restricted all non-essential business travel, moved in-person meetings to web or conference calls whenever possible if necessary and when feasible.
- All family and clients have been notified that if they are considered to be “medium” or “high risk” for contracting COVID-19 (meaning they have been in close contact with someone who is known to be infected, or have traveled from a high-risk region that has implemented local quarantines or travel restrictions), they are to inform or their Human Resources Department as soon as possible. They will also be asked to follow CDC guidelines for Self-Quarantine and be restricted from coming to the workplace or family gatherings for at least 14 days.
- I will not come to work if I believe I could have COVID-19 and will seek immediate medical attention. If a family member becomes ill, that would put me at “medium risk” for contracting COVID-19, and I will not report to work for at least 14 days.
- If i believe i may have been potentially exposed, I will evaluate and address that accordingly.
- I am utilizing my Pandemic Plan to provide guidance in maintaining Business Continuity.
- For the safety of our clients, safety audits and training classes scheduled at our client’s locations will be discontinued until additional guidance is provided by the CDC on social distancing.
I wish everyone the best during this crisis and please let us know if we can do anything to assist your teams!
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 518-791-6880
Thank you for the continued opportunity to allow CT McCabe Consulting Services, LLC to serve you!
Charles T. McCabe